Liverpool Accountants for Large & Small Businesses

You didn't get into business to do everything yourself, let's be honest. You got into business to fulfil your passion, provide for your family and work on your own terms. 

Our team of accountants in Liverpool at Appfluent provide the accountancy services with our Virtual Finance Team to allow you to concentrate on running your business, when it comes to the heavy lifting of handling your accounts & bookkeeping, you can leave that to us.

What our clients think...

How Do Our Accountancy Services Help You

Real-Time Digital Accounting Records

Cut down on Paperwork

Save time on accounting tasks

Clarity on your Finances

Lower your stress levels

General Questions

Under self-assessment, a paper return must reach HMRC by 31st October and an online return by 31st January. If you fail to file the return, you automatically receive a £100 fine – even if you don’t owe any tax or have paid the tax you owe. If, for whatever reason, you miss the deadline, the longer you delay the more you pay.

We examine every client’s individual circumstances closely and suggest planning well in advance so that you pay only as much as you have to and don’t incur a fine.

The deadline for filing your corporation tax return is within 12 months of the end of your company’s corporation tax accounting period. Yearly filing would include the submission of your company tax return form and other supporting documentation. If you fail to file your return on time your company will be charged an automatic penalty, even if it does not owe any corporation tax.

You must notify HMRC within 3 months to avoid a £100 penalty. If you’re approaching this deadline then contact us and we will help you get the form in on time.

The VAT registration threshold tends to be set each year in the budget; visit our tax resources page for the current threshold. It is compulsory for you to register for VAT if your VAT taxable turnover is more than the threshold amount for the previous 12 months or if you expect it to reach or exceed that amount in the next 30 days. You must also register for VAT if you take over a VAT registered business as a going concern.